What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

Hey @Neil McRae. The resetting targets catch the ball on the way up and send it out of control usually into tight slings *DANGER* *DANGER* or into lanes which maybe I am over sensitive to but seems to be often.

Shooting targets without reset (i.e. I hit one or two) and I am generally in control ok again.

Just had a quick game and it definitely doesn’t do this on mine - so worth checking the mech out.

463733c7571073e3a13533d4367ec70b.jpg

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lit for horde mode, can't believe you didn't start the mode!!!!

TBH, I only noticed yesterday and haven’t had a chance to check.
I guess i neeed to do the basics first. Thanks fir replying so quick.

Also check the drop target opto switches in test mode. If the drops don’t come up, manually push the drop target bracket holding the targets up to reset then push the drop targets down with your finger one at a time. If working each should trigger a switch

Is The glass on that pin?

Don’t get bit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The only benefit of standard glass is in this picture we can all see it is!

What a mode - when you first hit a wizard - it is such a great feeling, I remember getting there on No Fear when I finally hit meet your maker and getting monster mutliball on Scared Stiff...

None of the wizards I’ve ever got to - all three including this one, give you this though, this is why this game is such a keeper - just keeps on pulling you back in.

I am going to be under the hood to fit my shaker motor this week, will see if that is causing the slight delay drain...

I too have a shaker waiting in the wings to be fitted @James , intact it's been there for a couple of years now,but just don't know whether to fit it or not ,it may spoil perfection ;)

quite often, in horde its ****ing ace. Its easily one of the best shaker motor games IMO!

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom