What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold VPin thing £1k (new)

philpalmer

Site Supporter
New but a few shipping scuffs on backbox . Don’t ask me anything about it. No a clue. Load of games on it

71760389833__4D48129E-3F06-41E6-A19A-9AE1412DD2F6.jpeg
IMG_4271.jpeg
IMG_4272.jpeg
IMG_4273.jpeg

Looks decent, but I expect most people who might be interested are going to want to know what level of PC is in it, what resolution/refresh rate the playfield monitor is, what feedback devices it has etc. Virtual pinball can be great or crap depending on those variables!

Maybe so, but they're going to have to come and have a look and work it out as I dont have a clue!

Looks decent, but I expect most people who might be interested are going to want to know what level of PC is in it, what resolution/refresh rate the playfield monitor is, what feedback devices it has etc. Virtual pinball can be great or crap depending on those variables!
What did he say 😜 don’t ask him nowt just pay the man 🤣🤣🤣

looks like one of these....

Virtual Pinball - Table Dimensions​

• Length 125.5cm
  • Width 81cm
  • Height 187.5cm
  • Weight

Virtual Pinball - Hardware Specifications​

• Operating System- Windows 7 PC
  • CPU - Intel G3930
  • Graphics -Nvidia GT 730 2GD5
  • Memory 128GB SSD
  • Games 1107

Virtual Pinball Machine - Despatch Times & Delivery​

• Please note that this product is despatched directly from our supplier in China
  • Delivery time is 15 -25 days
  • The price listed is inclusive of shipping and all import costs.
  • The pinball machine is packed in a wooden crate and delivered to your door.
  • Our Supplier in China is a trusted partner that we have worked with for several years, everything is guaranteed by GCOM Ltd in the UK.
Disclaimer - it might not be :rofl:

Sure Phil wont mind me posting this.....

I have the one I advertised at Sound Leisure's showroom in Leeds.

The build quality on these is great and the screens are actually very good. They are not 4K. They are HD.

If you want a virtual pin that plugs in and works - get it. Great for playing all the old games......

I would add you can not add anything or change the software as its an embedded system. It does mean you can turn it on and off whenever you want without 'shutting down windows' that you can not do with any of the VPINS I make.

Jukebox45s has two of these machines I have modded for them (pre covid), with a new PC - pinscape board and proper analog plunger. They do hire them out loads for events.

Of course replacing the PC allows you to make whatever changes you want etc.

If anyone wants to buy this one from Phil I will gladly modify it - but of course you will need to deal with Phil Palmer directly on this and get it to me in Brum to do the upgrades. Doing this would work out cheaper than a new build and to be honest the cabinet is really good.

Of course a lot of you will have the skill level to do the work themselves. But not everyone can make a good cab with all the metal work etc....

First to collect wins.... I can ship by Martin but the first person who can collect Monday/Tuesday is going to get it

Back
Top Bottom