What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Virtual/Visual Pinball machine (Kase-EO but upgraded) - £1K - PX offered?!

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Hi there,
Have this machine also on ebay
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b1d.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b1e.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b1f.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b20.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b21.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b22.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b23.jpg
Short video of it working:

Not to my usual standard as it was originally one of these £2600 games:
http://www.kase-eo.co.uk/files_8973986450920897409162_files/rhyco.htm

PC spec:
H81 motherboard with 8GB DDR3 RAM
i3 4160 Processor running up to 3.6GHz
Nvidia GTX 660 with 2GB DDR5 RAM
128gb Solid state hard drive
Upgraded power supply

Analog plunger, analog nudging installed.

The guy payed £2750 for this game 5 years ago and it was under specification when he got it.

Screens are 40 inch playfield, 24 inch back glass both running 1080.

£1,000 is the 'bottom line' (it is on an ebay £3 final sellers fee listing) - would take stuff trade if I fancy it. After a vinyl jukebox like an 80s Rowe ami or NSM. Guitar stuff is also a possibility. Well, give me a shout with anything really. I wont accept garden shed or play dough. But please PM me directly if you PX (still expecting some daft posts).

Runs nicely what I have thrown at it. Ready to play. Can be collected from B30 post code. You will need a couple of hours with me to learn the basics of installing new tables. As others will testify. I do help out long terms people that buy VP tables from me.

Link to ebay .
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253754186375

Any questions - just PM me......

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b24.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b24.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 274
I have a perpetual retro mini table vpm if interested in a px ... Depending on how much cash wanted

I have my 2002 American Deluxe Telecaster still up for sale...

IMG_4237.jpg

Thanks for everyones interest but I was offered what I wanted a couple of days ago - a 'no hassle' buyer from someone who did not require extra tables installed or additional works doing, so I went with that chap.

Thanks for everyones interest but I was offered what I wanted a couple of days ago - a 'no hassle' buyer from someone who did not require extra tables installed or additional works doing, so I went with that chap.
May have been 'no hassle' when you sold it, but I hear that he's a real pain and doesn't read the FAQs!!!

Back
Top Bottom