What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Pinball TV vertical viewing angle

arakissun

Registered
I have a plan to build a virtual pinball for a friend.
My question is about the LED TV and it's viewing angle.
I know very well that if you want nice viewing angle from PC monitor it must be with IPS panel.All other panels have very bad viewing angle.

But if I can remember TV's panels are more good and I think their vertical viewing angle is very good.
Can you confirm this?
I will buy some cheap 40" LED TV and usually the specification of TV usually don't have viewing angles values,for comparison all PC monitor have this in their specifications.

i have changed the screen in mine now but original screen was a samsung 1080p tv and nothing special and worked fine as you are almost above it

I have a plan to build a virtual pinball for a friend.
My question is about the LED TV and it's viewing angle.
I know very well that if you want nice viewing angle from PC monitor it must be with IPS panel.All other panels have very bad viewing angle.

But if I can remember TV's panels are more good and I think their vertical viewing angle is very good.
Can you confirm this?
I will buy some cheap 40" LED TV and usually the specification of TV usually don't have viewing angles values,for comparison all PC monitor have this in their specifications.
Viewing the 'playfield' TV will surely be exactly the same as viewing a 'normal' TV without being directly perpendicular to the screen.
It should make little to no difference to the quality of the viewed picture.

Yes,I think this too.
I looked at mine 42" and 24" and they are fine on vertical when I move far left and far right side.
So my suggestions that TV panel in all LEDs/LCDs are same on vertical.Not like PC monitor with this awful TN and when you need to search for expensive IPS.

To be more correct I waned to know is the picture/colours change to awful when you watch it from left/righ side.
Everyone know PC monitor TN panel how the things look at this side of view-distorted colours and loose picture.

Back
Top Bottom