What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Virtual Pin Project for sale

KEITH SMITH

Registered
Recently purchased a virtual pinball project that was sold on ebay last week ( type in Virtual pinball go to completed listings) you will see pics (i will post some later) (the guy advertised it under "virtual" instead of pinball? Anyways completely out of my comfort zone with this thing . I am old school pinball but bought this out of curiosity! Truth is you need to know more about computers than you do about pinball (which i dont) and to old to want to learn . For sale is the cabinet (wide body lock bar fits it) the computer/ graphics cards etc and a 42 inch Panasonic TH-42LF 20E main monitor ,it has the speakers but no back box or back box monitor ,. It has all the buttons and new legs. The guy i got it from must have at least 600 in it to date .Anyways if any one interested 200 pounds i paid for it pick up from Henley in Arden by Stratford upon avon area. It works! hard drive loaded up with virtua pin hyper pin and others 245 tables on the hard drive good project that needs finishing by a better man than me .Please dont ask me any computer tech questions as my knowledge finishes at the on button .
cheers
Keith

Whoever buys this - get in contact with me if you need any help with visual pinball etc.

I did contact the original seller - to play modern VPX games you will need to upgrade the PC.

Anything up to VP9 it will run.

For the parts alone its worth the asking price. Good screen, legs and other hardware.

Someone will have fun putting something together!

Sorry blackie 63 its now sold ,also Pick thank you for that , shame i am to old in the tooth now for this computer tech stuff, but appreciate your kind offer of help to the new owner
cheers
Keith

Back
Top Bottom