What's new

For Sale Video Game Flyer Books (1972-1990) 6 volumes - taking orders.

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hot off the press is my next set of arcade books which cover video game flyes from the very first game of Pong up to the end of the 80s.

There are 6 volumes in total, each of just under 400 pages. The volumes are split by era and manufacturer as follows .

1 Bronze Age 1972-1976 - Pong to Space Invaders
2 Golden Age 1979-1985 - Atari, Midway, Williams, Gottlieb, Stern
3 Golden Age 1979-1985 - Other US manufacturers
4 Golden Age 1979-1985 - Taito, Namco, Sega, Nintendo
5 Golden Age 1979-1985 - Other Japanese manufacturers and misc
6 1986-1990

For the first five volumes ,where available, all flyers for all machines ever made have been included. For volume 6, with the large number of Jamma games.I have focused on the more popular and well known titles so this last volume will not at all be comprehensive, unlike the first five.

Before each section I have listed all the machines from that manufacturer for that era and highlighted anywhere there is no flyer available so it also shows you a full list of all the machines. (The ones highlighted in red are where there is no flyer available).

All magazines will be printed to the high glossy standard as the pinball flyer compilations that some of you may have seen. In case not, below are pictures of the pinball books to show the quality of print that will be used for these video game.books

IMG_20231222_121201.jpg
IMG_20231222_121234.jpg
IMG_20231223_205634.jpg

I've not got any video game flyer books printed yet, but I am taking orders for these. Each book will be £25 each with a full set of 6 at a discount of £140 in total. Postage will be £3 for one or £6 for any more.
I've also shown below some example pages and covers. More than happy to provide any other information as required.

Flyer 1.png
Flyer 2.png
Flyer 3.png
Flyer 5.png
Flyer 6.png
Flyer 7.png
Flyer 8.png
Flyer 9.png
Flyer 10.png
Flyer 11.png
Flyer 12.png
Flyers 4.png

I also have copies of all of the pinball volumes available if anyone is interested in these and my arcade autobiography book, Pushing Buttons.

I'll give it a couple of weeks before placing a bulk order. Unless there is enough demand to justify a second order this will be the only chance to get these.

Hope these will be of interest to some of you.

Cheers
Greg

A couple of people asked for more detail about the contents of each mag so have shown below a list of the manufacturers covered in each volume. As mentioned before EVERY arcade video game ever manufactured in the period covered will be included as long as a flyer is available. The table below shows no of pages in each volume for each manufacturer; there's usually more than one page for each game.

If interested, please contact me to order as it's unlikely I'll be doing a second batch.

Vid Flyers Summary.png

Thanks
Greg

Hi Buddy,
could you put me down for these
1 Bronze Age 1972-1976 - Pong to Space Invaders
2 Golden Age 1979-1985 - Atari, Midway, Williams, Gottlieb, Stern
3 Golden Age 1979-1985 - Other US manufacturers
Volume 2 Pinball Flyers (I already have volumes 3,4,5 and love them)

thanks

Back
Top Bottom