What's new

Traded Very Nice Twilight Zone

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
New car is coming so I have to put something up on the chopping block! Up for sale is my Twilight Zone which I got from @RudeDogg1 last year who did a fantastic job job on it (Original thread here http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/tz-for-trade.25759/). Game plays 100% with no errors, had the ledge out to look at it when I got it and it's played perfect all the time I've had it. Game is loaded with tasteful mods:
  • Lasserrific Topper (from USA)
  • Andy Dredds LITZ side and back panel art
  • Light up gumball
  • Gumballs in gumball machine
  • Spiral diverter mod and magnet
  • Themed lamp sticker
  • Piano mod
  • TV mod
  • Slot machine ramp mod (spins when ball goes through it!)
  • Rocket ship
  • LED pop caps
  • Model car above pops
  • Door flashers (on prototypes)
  • Power Ball shooter rod
  • Interactive shooter lane light mod
  • EL wire on all ramps
Game is 99% all LED's and has a blue LED strip across the back panel. Has had 2 of the legs plates replaced as old ones were threaded. Cab has slight fade on one side as is common on these games.

Looking to trade for a much cheaper DMD game (Or maybe Sys11). A Godzilla would be top of my list but I'm interested in anything as long as I haven't owned it, and is somewhere in the 1-2k range. Looking for a game that ideally is in good condition.

If no trade offers willing to sell outright. Looking for £3500 or £3750 with Colour DMD if I sell and same for trades with cash my way. Can't deliver I'm afraid but happy to use Martin/you collect.

Album:
Video of game in action:

i.imgur.com_0ShE2IY.jpg

i.imgur.com_J7Af7I9.jpg

i.imgur.com_8fUxUc4.jpg

i.imgur.com_msPcAR9.jpg

i.imgur.com_EvMha6B.jpg

i.imgur.com_hbPLHsC.jpg

Oh man, I love TZ but can't buy another one.... need space to try other tables.... just can't.... must resist, the video is killing me

I've had a fair few offers through so I'm marking this as traded for the time being while everything is sorted out. Thanks for the interest all.

Back
Top Bottom