What's new

Expired Various pins, inc. JP2, TWD, Iron Man, Whirlwind

Expired Due to no activity

VeeMonroe

Registered
Some things are forever, like diamonds. Other things should be kept a little experimental, such as fish-tales-green nails for spring.

I'm looking for a temporary resident pin to help us improve our tournament play, but which we can swap out after a few months. Possible contenders include:
  • The Walking Dead
  • Whirlwind (nicely shopped, please. I don't want (another) maintenance headache)
  • Iron Man
  • JP2
  • Iron Maiden
  • Deadpool
  • Rush
  • (Stern) Star Wars
  • Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle (again, unlikely, but you never know. The one at Pinball Office has really tight shots)
May need to ask advice on prices because they're not where they were. If you think there's something missing, or I've f***d up with these choices, do let me know too.

Slide into my DMs with what you've got.

NB: This is a Pin Wanted ad. Fish Tales is not for sale (or trade). It is my favourite pin ever. I can give you the name of the nail bar tho’.

IMG_2869.jpeg

Last edited:
Would you be up for a temporary trade perhaps?

I have an Iron Man that I don’t want to sell but could be up for letting someone borrow it as it’s a bit inaccessible and not being played currently (but dead easy for a courier to get at). Very nice machine, powder coated metal, LED OCD, mirror blades, etc. I love it but have to be in the right frame of mind. Would absolutely love some time on GZ, as I don’t get to pin shows, clubs or generally out much at the moment, but appreciate we’re talking different money here.

The secret password being “Martin knows me”, and speak @Beowulfz07 if you want assurances of trustworthiness.

Offer’s there.

I have an Iron Man that I don’t want to sell but could be up for letting someone borrow it as it’s a bit inaccessible and not being played currently (but dead easy for a courier to get at). Very nice machine, powder coated metal, LED OCD, mirror blades, etc. I love it but have to be in the right frame of mind. Would absolutely love some time on GZ, as I don’t get to pin shows, clubs or generally out much at the moment, but appreciate we’re talking different money here.

The secret password being “Martin knows me”, and speak @Beowulfz07 if you want assurances of trustworthiness.

Offer’s there.
I vouch for Paul 100%

Offer’s there.
Thanks so much for the kind offer 🥰 I’m not looking for a temporary trade, unfortunately, as everything is getting massively played here.

Thanks anyhow :)

Sorry to chime in here I haven’t a scooby doo what your on about in this post … are you trading fish tales for one of the below titles , are you selling Fishtales or are you wanting to buy one of your list outright then swap out later ? In which case fish tales and green finger nails have no relevance at all to what your advertising for ?

I’m sorry I’ve read the advert like four or five times and I’m still no wiser

Sorry to chime in here I haven’t a scooby doo what your on about in this post … are you trading fish tales for one of the below titles , are you selling Fishtales or are you wanting to buy one of your list outright then swap out later ? In which case fish tales and green finger nails have no relevance at all to what your advertising for ?

I’m sorry I’ve read the advert like four or five times and I’m still no wiser
You can have my Fish Tales when you prise it out of my cold dead arms…

Sorry, was trying to be funny with the green nails. It’s a ‘pin wanted’ ad.

Fish Tales has no relevance at all (apart from my nails, which are temporarily green, being the same colour as Fish Tales. And the new pin also being intended to stay around temporarily before we get something else…)

You can have my Fish Tales when you prise it out of my cold dead arms…

Sorry, was trying to be funny with the green nails. It’s a ‘pin wanted’ ad.

Fish Tales has no relevance at all (apart from my nails, which are temporarily green, being the same colour as Fish Tales. And the pin being intended to also stay around temporarily…)
Ok thanks for clarifying your advert was causing me anxiety it felt like I was drunk and couldn’t make sense of what you advertising for 😂 good luck with your search … I have a fishy so I’m good 😃

Back
Top Bottom