What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Various NOS and NEW Decals for various wpc pinballs and some capcom

Expired Due to no activity

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
More office clear out stuff. Came across a big stash of decals from various old pinball project restorations i've done form the last 15 years or so.

Will add to this post as i take the pics.

First up Twilight Zone White Clock decals. The correct one you should all have, not the silly coloured one! All New never used. Reverse printed and die cut. High quality

Same as part form marco here - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1751-3P

£8 each inc vat plus shipping. First come first served. There are 6 of these

Last edited:
Next up 3 Theatre of Magic Decals. One for Ring Magnet. One for Trap door, One for Spinner. As new never used. pics to follow

£5 inc vat plus postage each

Last edited:
Next up, Capcom Pinball Magic Drop Decal Sheet £10 per set plus postage. 5 lots here on sheet

Next up Capcom Airborne Drop Target Decal Sheet. - 7 stickers per set (1 strip which has 3 spares) - £10 plus postage

I’ll take 2x TZ white clock decal (assuming it has the part number printed - they’re quite hard to find!) and the roadshow hat sticker if possible.

Next up 2 x Capcom Apron decals. These are not on self adhesive backing, so would need sticking yourselves. - £5 each

I’ll take Addams Stairs ramp decal - £10 inc vat plus postage if still available?
Thanks Tony

Dunno could be but there again there might be some short ****d guy in Borneo looking as well. I'll get my sister to look into her crystal ball later as she's supposed to be septic lol.

Oooops psychic

Brought back a lot of memories when I found these! Awesome game.
It is a great game, there was a few knocking about years ago but in recent years have never seen another at shows and I can never recall seeing one for sale on any of the for sale sites.

Anyone out there that has one I'd be interested to find out. Let me know if you own a Capcom Airborne.

Thanks to all who have purchased things. I am waiting for some hard backed envelopes to arrive then will post stuff out. Don’t want them getting bent during shipping. The aim will be mid next week.

Also, i will list some more stuff tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom