What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valuations for phantom of the opera

Steve Arnold

Site Supporter
This is a pin I didn’t want to sell but I may have to.
Bought from a pinball collector a couple of years ago and never set up. Cab good condition and playfield will clean up ok. All the back box pcbs are in a box as they were sent off for repair by the last owner. A couple of spare pcbs I think. Never set up or tried by myself.

Any idea of a rough value so I can spdecide if this is the one to sell to raise cash.

Thanks
STEVE

Steve,

Probably worth building it up and testing first, otherwise I'd say not much...

As a dead game that may be incomplete this is a hugely risky purchase for someone. You are eliminating about 90 per cent of your potential buyers.

A good working phantom is maybe a grand. A box of bits phantom may be 500 but that is a guess

Ok thanks. When I get time this side of Xmas I will try and at least assemble it.

Thanks

Agree with both of the above posts, based on the description/condition it is in at the moment then really it is a project and probably worth less than you were hoping for!!

That is a machine I have been wanting for a while now, let me know if you have everything when you have looked it over :)

Phantom is possibly the best looking and sounding Data East game

Could you do a shop log ?

I played it back in the early 90s but have not seen one in the flesh since

Thanks for the heads up. I have had lots of interest and offer for it.
Once I decide if I have to sell it I will keep all posted.
Thanks

Steve

Back
Top Bottom