What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold US Lenses - GB, IMDN, MT etc.

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

Not really for sale - but looking to put together a run on these, not 100% sure on logistics yet, as in what the costs are (@Sutol - could you let me know what you paid perhaps?) but wanted to gauge interest to go to the guy with.

Will sort shipping to U.K. or if I can get collected when a friend does their next trip I will, but not sure when that will be (will drop him a message now), this should avoid duties etc. I am sure it will be OK as long as there's not $100's worth LOL.

I can ship once in the U.K from work for £5 - via UPS, next day, tracked and will package for free in that too.

Let me know which ones you want below. Will leave this open until Monday 28th before contacting the supplier.

Cheers,
James

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk

This is his shop on Pinside, with all of the prices (which have been steadily increasing as demand increases!).

There's not just IMdn items, Xmen, Metallica, Ghostbusters & DeadPool all have products changing playfield insert colours.

As well as a replacement quieter fan than the stock Stern ones.

I have to say that the mods for IMdn look great fitted and do make a real difference. The 3D printed templates which the coloured gels fit in are well finished and sturdy enough for the job, should never need replacing and are easy to both fit and remove without any permanent modification.

hi james i have only just done a deal to buy an iron maiden so missed the previous supplies by sutol, please put me down for the mode tree and eddie lens , thanks, mark

Ok - so my Boss is in Texas in 3 weeks - so it is a go, but I will probably keep the order number down to around 6 people as it is a work trip and being sent to our office out there and don't want to take the wee...

Will save on tax and shipping though. Will be doing a run of light shades only, providing after contact Monday he can get them there for W.C. 11th.

As in not ordering anything else but the light inserts - i.e titan bands etc.

Worst comes to worst, il be at Texas pinball festival for those that need something other than lenses

@Atlantis didn't you want some lenses for MT?

There is no bulk discount on these other than free domestic postage on >$100 which has already been hit. Room for a couple more still, so get in whilst you can.

Currently

@jagman
@newdos
ME

@robotgreg @AlanJ ??

Now full - have a couple of messages to reply to but yes all who messaged will get in subject to payment.

Probably Paypal - friends and family prior to the order going in please, he is sending a Paypal invoice. I need to get a final invoice from him, which I will send over the final details to him probably tomorrow now as been at the football and had 4 pints today, then mother in law did a roast, first beers since the boy arrived and I am knackered... lol.

As I say P&P U.K side will be £5 - next day tracked from my work, so I need to understand how Paypal do GBP to USD to work out the costs, but all it will be is whatever your USD total to Paypals GBP rate + £5 GBP.

so I need to understand how Paypal do GBP to USD
I think PP tells you when you pay what it's (high) exchange rate will be, alternatively you can use the rate of one of your registered payment cards which is advantageous if you have a foreign exchange friendly card such as Halifax Clarity.

Hi all that have an order placed - these have landed in the U.K. - currently at the office which is where I will ship from, will be in touch to sort P&P costs.

Back
Top Bottom