What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest Pinball machine donation thread

Don’t suppose anyone can bring their WoZ? Not for me but the Wife likes it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Matt Vince is down for 7 TBA. Is TZ an 8th or one of the TBA's?

If you have space for them Phil, I can bring up to 10 machines comfortably in my van. The TZ will be one of them.

Subject to any issues developing, the 10 games can/will be:

TZ
Dr Who
Fathom
Kings of Steel
Rocky
Bride of Pinbot
The Walking Dead (Neil)
Spiderman (Neil)
Road Kings

I can swap some of these if they are doubles and have a fair few other options to choose from, although some i want to bring as they will be available to buy. If anyone wants a project Star Trek (Data East) for £600, I can bring that too.

Last edited:
If you have space for them Phil, I can bring up to 10 machines comfortably in my van. The TZ will be one of them.

Subject to any issues developing, the 10 games can/will be:

TZ
Dr Who
Fathom
Kings of Steel
Rocky
Bride of Pinbot
The Walking Dead (Neil)
Spiderman (Neil)
Road Kings

I can swap some of these if they are doubles and have a fair few other options to choose from, although some i want to bring as they will be available to buy. If anyone wants a project Star Trek (Data East) for £600, I can bring that too.

Rocky, yay
?

MM cleaned & waxed. Ramps off, cleaned & polished. Rubbered. Every bulb, sorry Poibug, lit. Flippers rebuult, including base plates ‘cos at rest they were spot on but powered one was a fraction higher. Having loads of plates from various sources doesn’t help.

And...

It’s unplayable.

Another few hours this morning, 6 now ready. Games room looking a mess.

Much respect to all those who are bringing or have previously brought a van full to a show!

Tough work without a beer in hand

mess (1).jpg

Ski Jump (EM) s a definite now @Big Phil. I finished it over the weekend. I may be getting another EM pin this week. Assuming it can be made safe and reliable for Friday, have you got room for one more?

If it’s not too much hassle, yeah, bring another :)

Howdy, just confirming I'm bringing along my F14, but I'm also towing along a Black Rose as well.
This is my first time taking any pin to an event let alone two, so is going to be a learning experience.

Am paying for renting my own van, as a number of logistics meant that it was a pain in the ass for me to stay at the hotel - easier to do three days of driving + two days of pin hauling.

Am I going to be OK just rocking along and showing up with a van with two pins in it or should have I organised something ahead of this fine Tuesday? Me and 'sorting things out early' have never been on speaking terms

List updated.

For machine delivery, drive around the left of the hotel. Clockwise. You'll see a loading ramp.

Everything set down and packed up for Friday . As Paul is going to borrow it please add Getaway to list . This was my first williams bally dot matrix game bought in 1994 so please be nice to it!

Back
Top Bottom