What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest Pinball machine donation thread

List updated with confirmed machines from Steve Brum. Nice to see some him donating Iron Maiden!

Just a musing, I'm driving from juntion 34 all the way down to the M1 to get to Daventry, if any machines needed a ride along the way, I might consider hiring a van.

I'm thinking of hiring a Luton van, but not carrying enough pins to make worthwhile. Anyone need any picking up enroute from the South West, coming along A38 to Exeter, then M5 North

List updated. If you've donated, please check the list in case I've missed you.

Hire a van Neil we need as many top class machines as possible. And we know you own some beauties.

Yeah unfortunately at the other end it’s just too hard and I’m on my own with a very dodgy back but lll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Neil

Yeah unfortunately at the other end it’s just too hard and I’m on my own with a very dodgy back but lll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Neil

Extremely hard to move large numbers of pinballs single handedly

@Kilgore and myself found that out at NLP last year we took 20 machines in two vans... Never again 2 or 3 Max

I'm flying into Birmingham Friday afternoon (about 13:30), happy to drive down and give you a hand if thats not to late ?

I think Neil is referring to his place in Woking not Daventry. There'll be lots of people at Daventry....

Unfortunately it looks like I may not be able to go this year , but I can let my Dr Who go the the ball ,just needs picking up etc etc , live 5 mins away from J17 M6 :)

Back
Top Bottom