What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted UK WPC coin door with buttons and loom

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
Hello!

Already got a lead on one but I now actually need two! I have two UK machines (WH20 and BSD) that for some weird reason both have later US coin doors on them (ugh! gross!)

Let me know if anyone has one available!

Thanks

Picked up today but they are stripped of all parts. Maybe even video doors though the frame fits the pinball door space!

3 all similar to below :

20180221_151617.jpg
20180221_151649.jpg

Ah - i'm after the proper central coin slot UK WPC door and the buttons with wiring.

Thanks for looking though

Ah - i'm after the proper central coin slot UK WPC door and the buttons with wiring.

Thanks for looking though

I really struggled with finding one for my sega, so pulled the sticker off, had it sand blasted by the powder coaters (when they were doing some other bits) and then hammered the hell out of it to get it straight, then used the back of a rivet punch to put the ‘rim’ back in place and sprayed with hammerite. Cleaned the plastics up with Car detailing products. Then used spray mount to refix the sticker. Came out pretty good - not sure if that’s an option?

Could also be worth looking on the arcade forums as some of the arcade games seemed to have close/identical doors to some pins when I was looking.

I don’t know what mechs these doors take but I’ve got a C220 spare if you need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom