What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Power rankings

What everyone should do is head to Flip Out this weekend and join in one of the comps on Saturday or Sunday! (shameless plug - http://flipoutlondon.pinballnews.com/tournaments.html)
Already on it.

Discounting comps with low TGP could make sense, but realistically there's so many different factors that where do you draw the line.

I can categorically say, that every single comp I have played at Tilt (bar this season when I have drove) I have had more than a few beers. My sweet spot is definitely 3 beers, any more than that and things start to slow down. So after 8:30 on a league meet is a good time play me head to head.

I have actually predicted odds for the UK Cup at Swavesey, not sure if I'm brave enough to act as bookie over the weekend though.

If there was betting on pinball, I know which system the bookies would be paying more attention to, and when was the last time you saw a poor bookie.
I have actually predicted odds for the UK Cup at Swavesey, not sure if I'm brave enough to act as bookie over the weekend though.

You never see a poor bookie!! Money where you're mouth is. ;)
I have a little bet on someone if you want to run the book. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom