What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TZ Mini playfield switches

I've thought about these, but have pretty much filed it away in my "I'll do it if/when it breaks" category. Removing the mini-PF looks like a pain in the ****.. I'm sure it probably isn't that bad, but its still a reasonable amount of work to simply be able to see slightly more of the mini-PF, or to trigger some mods with the secondary switches.

Now if you're doing a proper resto it seems to make sense to do it.

Make sure you get the clear plexi for the bottom too, the cardboard looks so cheap.

The TZ is going to have a strip and clean when I find the time :)
The mini playfield is not really a problem to remove.
Just three screws and a bunch of connectors underneath.
The hardest part was stretching the bands and screwing in the star posts with two hands. :)

That seller has been AFK for some time. I think that's what prompted the guy in the first link to create his own version of it.

Resurrecting this, as I’m re-rubbering my TZ so planning on taking mini playfield out as part of this.

How hard were those switches to fit @Vimtoman? Lots of soldering involved or plug and play?

Resurrecting this, as I’m re-rubbering my TZ so planning on taking mini playfield out as part of this.

How hard were those switches to fit @Vimtoman? Lots of soldering involved or plug and play?

I didnt fit them as sold the TZ.
You will need to do some soldering of the connector wires etc.
The mini playfield is quite easy to take out also so all can be done on a table.

Back
Top Bottom