What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete TWTPW DATA EAST

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
hi all....not done a log in a while for two reasons...1) been so busy. 2) most my customers do not want the refurb of there machine on the tinternet...
This one is interesting , delivered to me last week..it's a German supplied machine originally and has been in dry storage for well over a decade with the batteries left in! Has the German vinyl overlay put on top of the original broadway decals. (Learnt this very useful piece of info from @Sgt GrizZ the forum resident expert) that reads "in Offenbach main" you can see it next to the blob of plaster!! In picture one.....aim of this refurb is to return it to "very good" players condition...if the customer gives permission you can follow the progress here......
IMG_3107.JPG
I wonder what's lurking under here?......only time will tell......WTS...............
IMG_3106.JPG

Ok....so turned it on....(fortune favours the brave!), absolutely nothing! Not even a bang...how disappointing. Let's have a look at the pcbs..first the power board...
IMG_3112.JPG
Did not look to bad in the backbox...on closer inspection the two larger caps are blown, four of the fuse holders are cracked and the bridge rectifier needs replacing. Nice previous fuse repair.
IMG_3115.JPG
Will let you know what happens.....

Back
Top Bottom