What's new

No Longer Available Twilight Zone mods

DRD

Registered
I bought my machine two weeks ago with a number of popular mods. I prefer originality so removed a number of these carefully, and still have instructions for the lighting mods that the vendor of tz gave me.

For sale

Skill shot scoop 3 blue LEDs to illuminate it, croc clips attach to underside of playfield
Slot machine scoop 3 blue LEDs to illuminate it, croc clips attach to underside of playfield
Ball shooter LED strips x2 and Blue illuminated optic fibre thing that goes on the ramps, you Sellotape this to the ramp. Pług and play and soldered in
Ball shooter with white plastic end that looks like the power ball, an easy swap over

All these were very neatly installed and worked when I carefully removed them from the machine. The led strips are self adhesive and still seem sticky enough to me, but you might need to use something a bit stronger (double sided tape?)

Many of these were bought from this eBay shop, so you can see more details here

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/judge-dreads-pinball?_rdc=1

I would sell this as a package if you would like to make an offer. My guess at individual prices:

Ball shooter, £10
Slot machine scoop light, £10 which is half price
Skill shot scoop light, £10 which is half price
The rest - ramp light and ball shooter lane lights £20 which is below half price

All plus postage at cost

Pls pm me if interested

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 20
ill take the shooter rod please. Pm'd
I bought my machine two weeks ago with a number of popular mods. I prefer originality so removed a number of these carefully, and still have instructions for the lighting mods that the vendor of tz gave me.

For sale

Skill shot scoop 3 blue LEDs to illuminate it, croc clips attach to underside of playfield
Slot machine scoop 3 blue LEDs to illuminate it, croc clips attach to underside of playfield
Ball shooter LED strips x2 and Blue illuminated optic fibre thing that goes on the ramps, you Sellotape this to the ramp. Pług and play and soldered in
Ball shooter with white plastic end that looks like the power ball, an easy swap over

All these were very neatly installed and worked when I carefully removed them from the machine. The led strips are self adhesive and still seem sticky enough to me, but you might need to use something a bit stronger (double sided tape?)

Many of these were bought from this eBay shop, so you can see more details here

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/judge-dreads-pinball?_rdc=1

I would sell this as a package if you would like to make an offer. My guess at individual prices:

Ball shooter, £10
Slot machine scoop light, £10 which is half price
Skill shot scoop light, £10 which is half price
The rest - ramp light and ball shooter lane lights £20 which is below half price

All plus postage at cost

Pls pm me if interested

Price drop.

Other than the shooter rod which has been sold. These items are all still available. Need space in my spares box.

Anyone interested at £15 for the remainder, including postage ??.

Back
Top Bottom