What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Twilight Zone Manual

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Anyone got a decent condition original TZ manual they'd be prepared to part with? Let me know what you've got :thumbs:

Download and print one off, buy one next time it comes up - they do quite often?

Lots on ebay but you'll pay import as they will likely be in the US, look for an english one in Italy or Germany.

Sorry fella, just thought you needed one/info/tech info urgently.

Plenty about but likely to run to 20-30quid for a good condition one to go with a machine. Originals in good nick hold value.

I used to always look to get a manual for the games I bought, am much less concerned about that these days.

No worries, I’ll like to have originals for the games I’m keeping for a while [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I defo like original manuals too and some on eBay recently are being offered at hyper pinflation prices. I've bought manuals from ebay.com/US and you shouldn't cop any extra charges as books are zero rated VAT.

Back
Top Bottom