What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TWD Premium last run

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Heard today that stern are doing one more run of TWD Premium before the license runs out... I can only imagine that applies to pro at some stage soon also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From what I see on pinside stern' s nib sales are going to take a dent with their new stand that ghosting inserts comes as standard!

On premiums and LEs maybe. I'm lucky in that the one (TWD Pre) I got via Phil the playfield was made long before this issue became known about.

But operators will still order pros and stick them on location without batting an eyelid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When you talk to folk. Build up the picture. Listen to the mood music ...

It is clear to me that Stern does not give a rat's @rse about its customers. Whether it is code. Or node boards. Or ghosting. Or air balls. Williams had all this stuff under control 25 years ago.

A poor approach to customer service may have worked in monopoly scenarios, in Soviet days, pre privatisation BT days etc etc. But Stern will lose market share hand over fist if other manufacturers get their sh1t tigether

Back
Top Bottom