What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TWD LE - Audio replacement

Spadge

Registered
Hi, with reference to swapping out a new mix of TWDLE (akin to the Pinsound mixes), I've got hold of the v1.56 code audio mix, but without reading a massive Pinside thread, is there somewhere which gives clear and plain instruction, I mean is it a case of naming it accordingly and bobbing it on a USB stick. I don't get my TWDLE until Saturday but I'd like to have all the stuff ready :)

It's from Kent (West Malling). I've got the binary for 1.56 and the audio update now. I've not updated a stern via USB before, I did LOTR but that was by Eprom. My AC/DC is 1.65 so only a minor update to the current build.

i bet its already got it have a game to see before you try and install make sure its for the le and not the pro or the game will not re boot and you may be in trouble and just follow the instructons on stern web sie

also whilst the original theme isn't as good as the newer ones, its worth a few plays on it.

Yeah i'll be sure to give it a go first :) Got a bunch of things to do to it first, inc colour DMD.

Back
Top Bottom