What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TSPP - ideally for SS but will consider any offers

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
Hi all,

Considering moving on my TSPP. I've had it for about 6 months now, and while I still really enjoy it, its a bit too deep for most of my mates so it doesn't get played much when people are over. Seeing as I only have room for two machines here and I prefer playing a game or two with friends to playing alone, I think it may be time to let it go.

The machine is a great players machine, but it isn't in collectors condition. The playfield is good with no wear that I can identify, the flippers are strong, the DMD is bright, and there are no errors on start up. Andy kindly installed a more powerful coil to ensure the garage door opens properly every time, eliminating a common problem with the machine. There is a slight problem with the mini TV LED display where it will sometimes display slightly garbled images - I think it may be an issue with the power supply getting to the TV as the problem seems to be triggered by flashers going off etc. This doesn't effect the gameplay in any way, but is a minor annoyance. I can take a video of this in action if anyone would like to see the issue. The game does have UK Skill Posts, but they have been permanently disabled. The cabinet isn't perfect, with some wear by both flipper buttons (although this could be easily covered with the Stern siderails that are available, which would also work to cover the UK skill post buttons), a few scratches, and on the right side of the backbox there is a chunk of art missing - I haven't been able to get a photo of this as the machine is very close to the wall, but if anyone is seriously interested then I will of course move things around to bring the machine out to get pics from any angle requested.

I'm ideally after a Scared Stiff, but I'll consider any offers. Open to cash being added to the trade in either direction depending on the machine, condition etc. While I'm primarily interested in a trade of some sort, I will consider sensible cash offers. The machine is located in Kentish Town, North London. I am away for two weeks from this coming Thursday (will be available via email though) so would probably be unable to go ahead with any deals until the weekend of the 12th/13th of May, but thought I would see if there was any interest out there.

Here are some pics of the machine - they were taken with my phone so apologies for quality. As I said, if anyone is seriously interested I will take high quality pics of the machine from any angle requested. If interested please get in touch at guytimmis@gmail.com

[attachment=694:IMG_1420.JPG]

[attachment=706:IMG_1434.jpg]

Hi all,

Machine is still available, but will be listed on eBay later this week. Will consider any trades/offers in the meantime.

Guy

Back
Top Bottom