What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TRON LE

Normally around 7.5k... Not many come up.

Best bet is to get a standard and tart it up yourself or find one already tarted up.

I played an LE. Thought it was cracking. Like Andy said the pro tarted up would be just as good. Chrome rails and lockdown bar make a world of difference imo

Yeah that's it, chrome it up, get the Eli ramp mod, maybe the arcade cab and bikes and you're good to go more or less

Just buy a decent game for 4K instead something like that iron man that’s for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just buy a decent game for 4K instead something like that iron man that’s for sale.

You can say that again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well-modded Pro is the best bang for buck on a TRON.

You have just missed 2 for sale recently...

LE is good, just not 2k better than a modded Pro in my opinion.

I have an LE so naturally I disagree with everything said already.

But in all seriousness - Pro with Eli ramp kit is essentially the same thing. The big USP is the fibre optics and Eli's appears to be just as good.

That one on ebay actually looks pretty good value considering he's added Color DMD and upgraded the speakers.

Both are awesome games, yet Guy has had his Tron LE a hell of a lot longer than his TWD and that's the one getting the chop.

Sorry to resurrect this.........
I’ll try and dodge any offerings from the phantom flan flingers......
I know HUO / collector type examples are extremely thin on the ground.......
I’ve really been hoping and wishing for Stern to do a VE....
Realistically- what you reckon the chances of this happening are?

Last edited:
Sorry to resurrect this.........
I’ll try and dodge any offerings from the phantom flan flingers......
I’ve really been hoping and wishing for Stern to do a VE....
Realistically- what you reckon the chances of this happening are?
Slim to none.
it has been many years and it's almost a certainty that Stern no longer has the license. In addition Disney is not in the middle of a push for the Tron IP so will not have an interest in re-licensing it.

Of course, just like everyone else without a Stern insider - those are my suspicions only.

How long after Iron Man came out did the Vault version appear? Same with Spider Man?

There doesn't seem to be any evidence that a Vault Tron is coming soon, yet there are some who believe it is a given. I don't see it myself, principally for the reasons said above. Also with Stern's current (successful?) model of $5999+ pricing and cost-savings - would there really be a significant market for it? I can't imagine people wanting to pay £6000+ for a warmed over Pro...

I imagine the licensing cost from Disney would not be cheap either.

EDIT: Beaten

Back
Top Bottom