What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Translucent Rubbers?

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
Gents,
For pinball 😃
Only need a small amount:-
Struggling to find these sizes:-
2 x 2 inch
2 x 1-1/2 inch
4 x - 1-1/4 inch
Pinball Mania have the last size in stock but I really need the others as well.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers

Trying to imagine using a NONE translucent rubber...

If you find an outlet I'd be interested too. I've had a set of translucents for my lower playfield in a basket on titanpinball for weeks - just need to get drunk enough to incur the shipping and duty fees for importing elastic bands.

pinball center has them and the postage isn't too crazy. Maybe you guys could combine.

https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts/pinball-rubber/rings-transparent/
That's where I get mine from. I bought a shed load in the main sizes, plus a few of each of the others.

Just beware that the sizes needed may differ from traditional rubber, due to the variation in stretch. It can make a massive difference, especially where they trigger a switch (such as slingshots)

I will be stocking the pin life translucents in the future. Just selling through the others.

Andy.

Back
Top Bottom