What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Transformers (pro)

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
as titled, looking for a transformers pro as a base to start my next full game rewrite.

Let me know if you have something you want to move on. Condition not important as long as complete! Also not bothered if missing boards other than driver board.

as titled, looking for a transformers pro as a base to start my next full game rewrite.

Let me know if you have something you want to move on. Condition not important as long as complete! Also not bothered if missing boards other than driver board.

Can't help you with that but if you ever fancy doing a complete graphical overhaul on RFM give me a shout...I can do the graphics, animation and VFX, just need access to the source files...

Not many Transformers Pro's around Jim. Although I know there are at least two in Leeds. One in my Stern Annexe and one in The Skyrack pub in Headingley.

Back
Top Bottom