What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade - Shadow

jonathan

Site Supporter
Note - It's going to be a few weeks until I can actually make room to get this pin moved on!

===============================================================

Anyone want to trade my Shadow + cash for their TOM or SS?

Or a straight swap for a CFTBL?

It was fully shopped down to the bare wood by it's previous owner and rebuilt fixing all the usual problems with the sanctum, diverters and battlefield. It's in really nice condition with no wear spots and plays very fast!

Only minor issue is the backbox decals have bubbled but this appears to be a problem with a lot of Shadows for some reason. You can buy replacements but it never bothered me.

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

256736_10150595633825023_565140022_18573644_6798262_o.jpg

Strip.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

At £2800 I think Ill pass. Unless we can value my Shadow at your prices too and then Ill give you my Shadow + £800 depending on its condition?

Our prices are ALWAYS open to offers.

.. This machine like many others had a fortune thrown at it.

New ramps, bones, flipper re-builds, no broken plastics, new DMD, Spider motor (Cheers, Phil) etc

Well its hard to make a judgement without seeing pictures.

Also, this is a properly restored Shadow, in the traditional sense, in that was stripped to the wood and rebuilt with new bolts, new bulbs, new rubbers, rebuilt diverters, repaired sanctum etc.

I would say that makes it worth more than your average routed one that sells on ebay for £800 with a whole host of problems

All in good time. I'm a busy man, plus it's on it's back at the moment & i'm stuffed if you expect me to move it alone.

They are heavy.

:)

Whey aye! Ive put legs on loads of pins on my own, you just need something to prop up the front end once the back legs are on

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

As & when I've time, I'll see it fit that the table is put on it's legs & in a big enough room so i'm able to take clear photos of the cabinet etc

Hi Jonathan, I have a beutfull SS, but i've just moved on a shadow, would you trade any of your other pins?

Ive only just got my Totan and the WH2O is being picked up by a friend of mine next month. If you have a price in mind though send me a PM and we might be able to work something out?

Matt Vince' date=' post: 1676674 said:
Hi Jonathan, I have a beutfull SS, but i've just moved on a shadow, would you trade any of your other pins?

hi matt

would be interested in discussing a trade for your scared stiff with my nice TAF?

let me know if you are interested?

(sorry to hi-jack jonathan)

Let me know if the deal falls through Jonathan, I am on the look out for a nice Shadow but no space for at least another four weeks.

Will do, more after a trade or part exchange though. If it does fall through have you got anything you want to move on?

jonathan' date=' post: 1676736 said:
Will do, more after a trade or part exchange though. If it does fall through have you got anything you want to move on?

Ive got a few it all depends what you are after.

replicas' date=' post: 1676739 said:
Ive got a few it all depends what you are after.

What have you got?

Jonathan is after.. MM, SS, TOM & CFTBL - See his signature. :)

Back
Top Bottom