What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPF - who is going?

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
It’s not long til the Texas Pinball Festival so I just wondered how many from here are going so I know who to look out for...

I’m meeting up with Atlantis tomorrow and we will be in Frisco on Wednesday late afternoon.

Not sure what to do on the Thursday but possibly six flags as it’s open all this week (spring break) anyone been to six flags over Dallas ?

Hoping to go to arcade museum and possibly Houston at the start of next week (after tpf)

I’m in Austin now - get to Frisco on Wednesday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m meeting up with Atlantis tomorrow and we will be in Frisco on Wednesday late afternoon.

Not sure what to do on the Thursday but possibly six flags as it’s open all this week (spring break) anyone been to six flags over Dallas ?

Hoping to go to arcade museum and possibly Houston at the start of next week (after tpf)

You should head to bishop cidercade - which is a great venue! Not far from frisco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom