What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPF hotel

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Those of you planning to attend TPF 2019 next year the hotel went live yesterday and is close to being full already!

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can Anyone give any advice on best flights and cool things to do around there as the boys are going to stay for a week.

I would recommend going to Austin which is a couple of hours away by car. Very cool city, lots of bars, music venues and games/pinball haunts. A Segway tour is a good way to see some of it.

And just south of the Dallas Fort Worth airport is Six Flags over Texas if you are into that kind of thing. Fort Worth Stockyards is meant to be good for touristy cowboy / rodeo kind of stuff too, but I don't think its that authentic.

I can recommend the 'sports bar' just across the road from the TPF venue. Unfortunately I wandered in there with my girlfriend - she was shocked at the lack of attire of the waitresses :) The food wasn't bad either....

We might go next year if we can get more time to do some other things, it was crazy just going for the weekend.

Was tempted but long way to go for nothing especially going by this year

well its a long way off so nobody knows whats on the schedule but this year was outstanding; yeah two machines didn't show up but there was tons of other stuff. and a great laugh with friends old and new. I wouldn't miss it.

I second what @Neil McRae says - it's a lot more than the new machine reveals. They are a small part of the event. The people, all the machines, the competitions, and the fact that you are on holiday in the USA :)

My gf and I are in discussions as to possibly going. Looked an absolute blast this year.

If you want me to have a selfie with you it’ll cost you a lot more than 10 bucks! Hotel is sold out now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom