What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total novice checking in!!

Pacey

Registered
Hi all, I’m colin from Redditch, 46 and still haven’t grown up.
Still building cars, bmx’s and anything else that takes my fancy. I’m new to pinball after being shown around my friends collection I’m totally hooked, I have a blank space in my living room just perfect for a pinball machine and the missus says it’s ok so win win ?. Now the difficult bit I’ve got to find ‘the one’ Look out for the wanted add soon eh!!

Welcome Colin, not wanting to upset you but you've just missed a great show in Daventry. You'll find another one coming up in Blackpool in a few months run by NLP.

You'll also find after you've got your first pin that one is never enough.

But this is a great hobby to be in if you don't want to grow up!

Seeing as Redditch isn’t far from Birmingham it’ll be well worth your time getting to Tilt and trying the games there.

Welcome aboard

Hi Colin. I bought my first one about a year ago - I didn't use this forum an I had not found it in time. I overpaid on the first machine. Take your time and play whatever you are thinking of buying beforehand. Good luck! Alan

Hi Colin. I bought my first one about a year ago - I didn't use this forum an I had not found it in time. I overpaid on the first machine. Take your time and play whatever you are thinking of buying beforehand. Good luck! Alan
Cheers Alan ??

Back
Top Bottom