What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top must have spare parts

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Thought it would be interesting to hear everyones opinions on the top spare parts that you have on hand at all times. For some reason I’ve never had a backup of spare parts i have always just ordered what i needed as things broke but I hate having games down for a few days so i am now starting to collect parts and things that i might maybe need at some point in the next 10 years.

Fuses and bulbs and LEDs are the only things I've previously ever kept to hand. Ive only just started buying rubbers amd posts individually, for some reason i always just played it safe and bought rubber kits for each machine.

Fuses. Bulbs. Diodes. Slingshot, pop bumper and flipper rebuild kits. Rubbers (esp sling and pin posts), trannies, bridge rectifiers

List could go on forever. But these are the most likely things to fail when you've a load of guys over, based on my experience

About 5/6 years ago @chris b put a shout out, might have been on the Yahoo group, asking if anyone wanted any odds & sods. Met up at Daventry in the car park, opened up his boot & we scooped a load of miscellaneous crap into mine. Ball troughs, various assemblies, all with coils, base plates, bumper parts, few handfuls of screws, bolts washers etc. The list goes on.
Best £40, or was it £60 I’ve ever spent.
Top Fella.

@Jsyjay Ive been looking to get the big bag of bits for a while now but every time i put an order in its out of stock

fuses,
flipper springs
slingshot rubbers
screws and bolts

Back
Top Bottom