What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 5 Games u R Looking To See At Show

Poibug

Registered
For me, the 5 I am most looking forward to seeing

Rocket 3 as it's newly cleaned up by a loon battling against the clock ?

Mafia cos it's a Welsh pinball

Kill Bill cos it looks mega

Rocky cos it's a Gottlieb I need to play more

Houdini seems potentially interesting

Last edited:
Kill Bill

The Mafia

Guardians of the Galaxy

TNA

The Matrix - Seen it and played it before. I just love it. The first exclusive I encountered so have a soft spot for it anyway. Wish I had one.

There's many more. Tough to keep it to only 5. Just hope I can get in some playing time.

The only new game that I’ve not played at the show is The Mafia and any older classics that I might not have played. Most of the other games I’ve already played.

Cheers
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dark shadow is the only older game I've not played so that must put me at a massive disadvantage in the classic tournament. (JOKE!) Looking forward most to Thunderbirds and to get a proper go on TNA and Houdini .

I really did not want to post but might as well.

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas this whole month wanting to see all the new toys and make some new friends and my list as follows although could be more than 5, I also put in a few that will not be there.

#5 TNA I really want to try this game out and hope its as good as I'm hearing.
#4 Houdini I had a chance to buy this when last in the UK and kinda sorry I waited but want to try a few more games again to make sure I get 1.
#3 kill bill and the matrix love the themes and hope to be gobsmacked with something innovated.
#2 Indiana Jones by @myPinballs much respect if this man can turn a turd into a masterpiece.
#1 Batman 66, not a fan of 66 era BM but love the modern version and want this to wow me as much as iron maiden has.

Ones that I was hoping to see but not on the list

#3 Corvette wanted to see if I could get one but won't buy anything before I try is my new motto.
#2 Ghostbusters to see why it gets so much hate. might have to call into tilt before or after the show.
#1 JJP pirates of the Carribean was sure it was on the list but gone now looks like I won't be buying that in the next year or so because of cant play one here or the show.

Now I want to see and play these to see if my gut was right and are complete turds.

# 2 Thunderbirds
#1 The Mafia suitably named at the price they're looking.

As a side note, i would like to see what RBION is like to justify me buying POIBUG's playfield.

Regards A

Jamie coin op king did have one recently
It was a pretty big project - sold at £750 from memory.
Some of the classic Stern's are well, classic;)
My ideal bank of 5 would be Quicksilver, Catacomb, Stargazer, Nineball and Big Game.

I thought I’d put the PH pins on the list? I’ll see if I get a chance tomorrow to update.

Back
Top Bottom