What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Tommy translite and topper

chris b

Registered
Long shot i know but i am on with a Tommy that is going to be a really nice pin sadly at some point there has been a drink spilled down the back glass and when i removed the translite some stayed on the glass so i am on the look out for another one also topper was missing so could do with one of these too
cash waiting

Me too, as I'm after one also, I missed a prototype translite on ebay.com about a month ago by just a few quid...

I have both translites for mine - much prefer the Proto design.

Standard
tommy-bg.jpg

Proto - I like the fact it features some of the playfield artwork , ties it in better
image-20.jpg

@Sgt GrizZ has a tommy facebook page, there is someone on there who had an alternative translite and decals made and a company produces that set inc translite, they may do just the translite....hope these clues help in your quest!!

@Sgt GrizZ has a tommy facebook page, there is someone on there who had an alternative translite and decals made and a company produces that set inc translite, they may do just the translite....hope these clues help in your quest!!

If that is the one with the Union Jack cab decals ?? then @Matt Adams might have more info on the source. The translite on that one is not the Proto though, just a reworked Standard.

11200769_881764665231364_3844992065618555698_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/The-Whos-T...hine-Data-East-1994-147739828633855/timeline/

very tasty. home bargins had the silver balls for a fiver a year ago and picked up a couple. only 5mm larger than the original. gary flower might have or be able to get a translite.

If anyone finds a supplier of Tommy translites please do let me & us all know.

Cheers

thanks for all the info guys bought a steel ball from julians thread made a mounting kit for it and it looks great bought a promo translite from e bay usa at a hugh cost but the pin is in mint condition so finishes it off nicely

Bumping this thread as discovered today my tommy translite has a small bit of water damage but now I've noticed it it's all I can look at!!

Back
Top Bottom