What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold TOM Theatre of Magic c/w full LEDs new ColourDMD and powder coated legs £3795 (NOW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
This TOM was Bought from a good friend who has owned it over 15yrs and has been HUO in that period. It came from his collection of several pins all of which get very little use and this is no exception.

I was originally considering doing a super shop on this as it would make a fine example with a little time and effort. However now due to the fact I have 2 pins incoming next week this is taking valuable space and when they arrive it will end up being loaned out until I can get round to sorting. So if anyone is looking for a good donor for a minty fresh one or just want a nice players condition one to get straight in and playing here it is.

Not a lot has been done while my friend owned it Bar install a new trunk, replace the backbox ribbon cables and moving over to LEDs, which inc all the flashers. Although the LEDs are a bit of a mish mash of sorts they work fine. Since I took ownership I have done absolutely nothing to it except install a new ColourDMD and a new set of powered coated legs.

The nice bits:
Everything works as it should including the trunk, trapdoor and all the magnets

Nice PF with only a very minor spot of wear which is common below the kick out at the spirit ring, this is minor and could easily be touched up. There is no other wear whatsoever below the ramps at the guides pop bumpers or the magna saves.

There is no obvious cracked ramps or plastics apart from one of the slings having a small crack, however I have a set of Original NOS ones that have sat in my spares box over 20yr that I’ll throw in.

Brand new ColourDMD £400 which really compliments the game and something I add to all my pins if they have a standard DMD

All the boards are the original ones and are in really nice condition. There are no hacks I can see whatsoever and the ribbon cables have been replaced so nothing should be an issue.

Very nice looking Cabinet bar a couple of areas listed below

A new set of Powder coated legs in gold which again greatly compliments the game. (ignore the green pin protectors as they were all I had when the pin was setup)
Brand new trunk fitted along with a set of carbon balls.

Comes with all the original manuals and schematics.

The not so nice bits:
All the pop bumpers need a rebuild which I would have done during the intended shop out. I will throw in a set of pop bumper switch plastics should the new owner wants to sort immediately.

Although perfectly fine the flippers would benefit from a rebuild.

The cab is generally in very nice condition but both sides of the backbox have had their corners knocked at some point and It has also had a lockdown bar fitted in its lifetime leaving a hole to the right side of the coin door (shown in pics) this could be covered up with a standard coach bolt or touched up along with the backbox areas if you have artistic flair. TBH in a lineup they wouldn’t be seen anyway.

The pin is sold as seen, however it is fully working and anyone is more than welcome to come view, drink coffee (other alternative beverages also available) and play to their hearts content both this TOM and any of my others should they so wish. Alternatively I am happy to FaceTime anyone while powering up and playing the game or even supply a video of it in action.

Collection in person more than welcome or via Martin who has delivered here a few times already. I will of course make a donation should the pin sell on here.

Any further pics or info just PM or ring me

Edit. I’ve just noticed a mcguyver fix underneath near the trunk so have added a pic below, it’s nothing serious but warts and all best option to save extreme shock on receipt of pin :thumbs:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom