What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOM Eddy board

MartinY

Registered
As many others have had, I've got a problem with my TOM Eddy Board. I've replaced the pots on both, left board is working fine, right board is still not (LED on all the time). I've swapped the sensor cable, and they are fine. I've swapped the boards over also, so the wiring is OK, so I think it's just the board.

Any checks I can do before I buy a new one / pinbits auto Eddy?

Will be following this thread as one of my Eddy boards on my MB doesn't work as it should.

Does anyone fix these kind of boards? Can they be tested and fixed?

Pinbits have loads of parts/boards etc so there is always that option.

You are using the correct board as the 2 outlane ones are different from the trunk you havnt got them mixed up
Thanks Chris - yes, I am definitely using the outlane one. I have fixed the pot, which I believe is working correctly based on tests with my meter.

The pinbits autoeddy board works a treat. When I had my TOM I was always having to adjust the sensitivity. Swapped it over and never had to make another adjustment. Well worth the money

Back
Top Bottom