What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Mod or Not to Mod

Replay' date=' post: 1677974 said:
Can PM his email but not worked out how to PM on this site?

So, just to confirm, need to buy a single gold ball and the ball with the screw in it?

Yes, but need to wait for them to get more golden balls into stock - let the site know as he migth get them quicker if its not just me asking for them
smile-1.png

And yeah, not sure whyu that start a convo is missing for you...

Thanks!

Started a conversation - hope it works - sent the guy's email address.

Changed my preferences so ok now.

Will order the golden balls
biggrin-1.png

Lots of very helpful advice guys - will finally get some time today to continue working on my TOM. Cleaning inserts with alcohol and a cotton bud is strangely therapeutic and the few LEDs I've put in already do look stunning!! Thanks.

Theres always the Jeri Elsworth method of cleaning inserts via a can of 'Air Duster' held upside down:

[YouTube:hK7G_H7uXfY]

Ok, cant figure out how to embed youtube vids in here......anyone have a clue?

I know how to do it!

Just click on the film picture next to the tree and cut and past url in:)

Replay' date=' post: 1678031 said:
I know how to do it!

Just click on the film picture next to the tree and cut and past url in:)

What film picture, next to which tree, and where?

If i use the 'embed' link in youtube and paste it in here, all i get is a load of code pop up. I tried it the way i do it in another forum above, but it just opens another window.....

Ok, it does work:D

Ok, look above where you are typing reply.....see yellow smiley face......move along......a bit below and to the right is picture of what looks like piece of film. Click on this, paste utube url and press embed.

Ya got it Replay
smile-1.png

In the new release of the software there's lost more stuff being added, and it copes with more media types as default - i think it'll also just take a link thats been posted, realise it's a youtube link for example, and just convert it automatically!!
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom