What's new

Tilt 2.0

Tilt_Birmingham

Site Supporter
Alias
Kirk
Pleased to announce we have just received planning permission and premises licence to expanded the upper floor of venue.

So from some point April there will be 3 floors of pinball action

This means I can close off the first floor for league meets and competitions more easily and also to increase private hire options

Plan at the moment is going straight to 20 machines some new additions on the way :)

Big thanks to Phil at Pinball Heaven for all the support over the years and sharing a vision for a Pincade in the UK

GROUND FLOOR
JERSEY JACK – PIRATE OF THE CARIBBEAN
JERSEY JACK - DIALLED IN!
JERSEY JACK – HOBBIT
STERN – GUIDAINS OF THE GALAXY (PRO)
STERN - STAR WARS (PRO)
STERN - GHOSTBUSTERS (PREMIUM)
STERN - GAME OF THRONES (PREMIUM)
STERN - STAR TREK (PREMIUM)

FIRST FLOOR
CGC – ATTACK FROM MARS REMARK
CGC - MEDIEVAL MADNESS REMAKE
BALLY – ADDAMS FAMILY
BALLY - SCARED STIFF
BALLY - THEATRE OF MAGIC
WILLIAMS - TWILIGHT ZONE
WILLAIMS – CREATURE OF THE BLACK LAGOON
SPOOKY PINBALL – TOTAL NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION

BASEMENT
STERN - XMEN (PRO)
STERN - TRON (PRO)
STERN – SPIDERMAN (PRO)
WILLIAMS – NO GOOD GOFERS

Last edited:
Fantastic news Kirk! Look forward to seeing the expansion and playing some of the new incoming games!

Congrats Kirk!

Excellent news - must plan a trip up once all ready!

Vin

What a great line up. Unbelievably still haven't been. Need to sort out that 'Geography field trip' very soon.

I think you can get a £5 return from London Marylebone on Sundays..

Nice!

I was surprised that my favourite game currently at TILT is GOTG. Found it way more fun than POTC.

Looking forward to TNA arriving:)

Looking forward to a lazy day of beer and pinball. Make sure you’ve got plenty of pound coins in the till [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Unfortunately stopped drinking beer ,now drink tea or coffee , I am such a sad old .........:D

Must get back up there soon, only been twice and it was a cracking venue with just the two floors, going to be even better now!

Back
Top Bottom