What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Those Nice Locks and PF Screws

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Can anyone point me to the nice locks you get that just twist for home use?

ALSO - need literally one screw for BSD which was not right when I got it and I am not putting it back in - it's just a flat head to go into the PF on a star post as the ball is getting trapped up in there, happy to buy a bulk, but if anyone again can point me in the direction I would be grateful.

Can anyone point me to the nice locks you get that just twist for home use?

ALSO - need literally one screw for BSD which was not right when I got it and I am not putting it back in - it's just a flat head to go into the PF on a star post as the ball is getting trapped up in there, happy to buy a bulk, but if anyone again can point me in the direction I would be grateful.

https://pinparts.co.uk/products/coin-door-lock-keyless-78

Pics of screw?

How shortly and how much?

Got a game going to a friends over xmas and doesn't have a lock in currently - I would like one for SS so could take all 3?

Yes please :)

PM me costs of postage and paypal details please

ill save one for Paul and the other two for James and its not worth asking for the 99p to send so just PM the details and Ill post them before the end of the week. I had someone open attack from mars at the weekend so need to fit standard locks to the 3 games that have these keyless locks before someone causes damage

Back
Top Bottom