What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THIS WEEK IN PINBALL: Iron Maiden Stream, MGC Preview, Deadpool Speculation, Trudeau, More

Hi Pin2d. Great site and some very current awesome content on it. Bookmarked and will give it a proper read tonight.

My only comment (didn't want to use the word criticism as you done a far better job than I could) would be to maybe have tabs for different sections rather than one long scroll down the page.

Keep up the good work and well done indeed.

Always good to have more people making good pinball media online, keep up the great work

Thanks for the feedback, and great suggestion on the tabs. I'm adding that to the list of things I'd like to add to the site as time allows. Feel free to share any more feedback (good or bad) to help improve the site, thanks all!

Hi all - in addition to weekly posts on Monday for This Week in Pinball, I also occasionally do mid-week posts when something new is announced or if I have a chance to play a new game. Today I posted a "review" of sorts for Alien Pinball which I had a chance to play over the weekend. It has lots of pics & video links to Buffalo Pinball's recent stream. If anyone is interested here it is: http://thisweekinpinball.com/alien-pinball-initial-thoughts/

Nice little review of Alien. The black plastic sections under the flippers are so you can drop the whole flipper mech out from underneath including the flipper iteself which can pass through the gap in the playfield. They could have put decals on the fillers pieces but at least they're black unlike earlier versions which were white and really stood out.

Thanks for explaining the missing artwork under the flippers - I edited the page to include this information.

I added a line to mention it! Also added a few links. It is under the Buffalo Pinball Open section which isn't ideal, but at least it is in there. Next year I'll make sure it's in there to start with. Thanks for the feedback.

The more i read your site; the more i like it!

Are you working with Martin / Pinball News to reduce double handling of stuff? He's recently updated his site too.

Thank you for the feedback sir. I am a big fan of Pinball News but am not working with Martin. They have very good in-depth articles, and my plan is for This Week in Pinball to be more of a summary of the week. I'll still have a few in-depth articles when new games are announced, streamed, etc.

Really like the look of the new Pinball News website too!

They shared a preview on their Facebook page and also sent a preview to people on their email list. I think it is supposed to go live later this year.

Great site! Any chance of an email digest we can subscribe to please?

Right now you can subscribe with your email on the website, then if there is a new post it will email you to let you know and give a link to the post.

Right now you can subscribe with your email on the website, then if there is a new post it will email you to let you know and give a link to the post.

Thank you, hadn't realised it was further down the page..!

BTW, my goal is to start posting new content (almost) daily during the week. I won't spam this thread for each one, will only update this thread for the Monday "main" post, but this week we'll also have:

Tues: Pin of the week
Wed: Name the game monthly giveaway
Thurs: Game Room of the week (really cool/unique game room!)
Fri: Pinball website of the week

Back
Top Bottom