What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Think I've blown a fuse - Can someone tell me which one?

Andy MD

Registered
Hi all,

I have a Roadshow that's in good conditional and I lifted up the playfield to adjust the pots for the bulldozer as it wasn't registering (a thing I've done many times), however when I lowered the playfield and started playing the slingshots and pop bumpers no longer work? I am hoping it's a fuse, but fault finding isn't my strong point and wondered if there was a general direction someone and point me in?

Many thanks
Andy

All driven by J107-1 on the board - so fuse is...F103 3A SB - open up the backbox and check it is ok with a continuity test - or take it out and examine and replace.

Hi, Andy,

Generally speaking, with a 'Wpc' game like this its own Help information can, well, help. Use the 'Enter' button to get into the Menu system, and use + or - and Enter again to select the Test sub-menu. Repeat to get into the Solenoid test, and then scroll through, again with +/-, to select one of the non-working devices. Then press the Start button; the wire colours, connector pins, drive components and fusing information for that device is shown on the display

Back
Top Bottom