The "What is this part/Where is this from" Thread..

RudeDogg1

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2012
Barnstaple, Devon
I've got a non pinball what is it, treated myself to a new dewalt drill driver to replace my knackerd old one. I bought one of them sets with different drills and screw driver bits as I can never find any in the set there are these 2 plastic things called finders any idea what they are? Ill get a pic tomoz it's up me old dears ATM

BigIan

Jul 21, 2011
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I've got a non pinball what is it, treated myself to a new dewalt drill driver to replace my knackerd old one. I bought one of them sets with different drills and screw driver bits as I can never find any in the set there are these 2 plastic things called finders any idea what they are? Ill get a pic tomoz it's up me old dears ATM
Something like this ?

Slide the finder over the head of the screw basically to use as a guide to keep the driver from sliding off the screw. It is easier to just start the driver off slowly until it grabs into the material and then speed up

Steve

Jul 21, 2011
Maldon,Essex
Any ideas what this is, what does it do, and can I remove it and splice the wires back? I hate anything non-standard and this looks non-standard!

IMG_2497.jpg

Calimori

Staff member
Mar 15, 2012
Luton, UK
I'd say that was non-standard. It looks like a 9 pin port off if a computer. Is it just connecting thing up? I doubt there is anything too magically going on unless it had some sort if dongle connected originally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD