What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Walking Dead Premium

R

robertlucas1970

I got this a few months ago from a member on here that had it from new, he only had it some weeks and think I have owned it about 3 months, its the best Stern I have had, but need to make room for StarWars.
I paid £7k which is what I would like to get back, I know is not far off new price, but its still as new with not a mark anywhere and it also has £1000 of mods fitted, colour DMD, Stern Shaker and a load of playfield mods which I dont really know the names of.

£7k located in Shrewsbury, Martin has been here a good few times if you want to use him.

20170819_075448.jpg

20170819_075439.jpg

You might want to add that it is a Premium to the title Robert.

You just need to collect all multikills (weapons inserts lit fixe) and go to Woodbury
Blood bath is great to play too.
Never done Terminus yet, siege and last standing man.
Great machine.

I have one and it's fantastic, that's a risky sale imho - one I made selling LOTR with the hobbit on a boat over. Fortunately I was lucky and had an offer to trade hobbit for Twdle - and got lucky with another really nice LOTR.

Hope this is the machine you're luooking for!

If I wasn't getting a SW too, I would be really tempted :)

Loving my pro twd, notorious drainer though, has anyone used the lane extenders that are available?

I just feel like I'm gonna put my back out soon throwing it around so much :D

I just feel like I'm gonna put my back out soon throwing it around so much :D
The key to the game is to be aware of the dangerous situations BEFORE they happen. It isn't a matter of dragging the game around. What is needed are subtle nudges when the ball is POTENTIALLY going into danger.

brave on star wars for this machine, SW is good but its far from TWD greatness.

Back
Top Bottom