What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead difgerent versions

the crossbow is a pain but I managed to get mine working reliably with a bit of effort but wouldn't miss it - I don't agree with Bicycle girl. its another way to get into multi-kill which is worth the risk/reward for that; the other things it has is the lights which in Horde mode and blood bath really add to the environment of the game.

Cheers,
Neil.

Bicycle girl and it's associated multi-kill is in the Pro too - very good to stack CDC mode as I think they are both 3 shots around the ramp on the Pro (maybe 4...?)

+1 on the light show, if they do the upgrade kit (although expensive) I would add it and in my honest and personal opinion, it would be the perfect version... (with Shaker Motor, Some LED modding to Prison, Blood Bath, Invisilass and that backglass @robotgreg had that I will get some day).

Never reached Horde. By far the hardest game in my collection. However it's pretty damn cool with the Cleland call-outs and Prodigy music mix. I have flipper fidelity speakers which thump out the bass.

I don't agree with Bicycle girl. its another way to get into multi-kill which is worth the risk/reward for that
You can still get a multikill on the Pro, it's just hitting the ramp rather than the bash toy - which doesn't necessarily have a safe/consistent feed.

It's also easier to score big in CDC on the Pro, for this reason.

Anyway - it's each to their own preference.

Never reached Horde. By far the hardest game in my collection. However it's pretty damn cool with the Cleland call-outs and Prodigy music mix. I have flipper fidelity speakers which thump out the bass.

Horde is fantastic - one of the best modes in pinball. If you're never getting to it maybe set your game to one of the easier settings. Shame to miss out on Horde.

The only adjustment I made was adding a couple of seconds to ball save times and that felt like cheating. However I have updated code since then so they will have defaulted back like my hi-scores did.

It's so fecking hard. Left to right near the slings inevitable leads to a drain down the out lane. You really have to fight it. Love the left hand spinner orbit shot. Super satisfying that one.

Evening all.
Been on here a few months and got my first pinball 2 weeks ago. Flinstones.
Looking st getting my next machine and played The Walking Dead at Gary's house last week at the northern pinball met.
Speaking with a fellow pinballed in Wakefield and there are 3 levels (correct me if I am wrong) of machine. Pro, Premium and LE.
What are the differences against the prices paid.
Any help appriacated
David

Hi there, nothing to do with your TWD questions, but I also have a Flintstones machine which is great fun and I am still enjoying, so thought I'd say "hi"!

Back
Top Bottom