What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vietnam War - Ken Burns doc series BBC4

I watched it all, can't get enough Vietnam war films, documentaries and books. It also tells the story from the Vietnamese perspective which you don't normally hear.

Ken Burns has done some great stuff. The Civil War was another great one and I've got it recorded to watch again. They usually pop up on the PBS America channel.

War certainly is hell.

I spent my honeymoon in Vietnam visited a few museums and exhibits, the war museum in Ho Chi Minh City gives you a very different perspective from the point of view of various international war photographers, pretty graphic in sections but a unique experience.

Remarkable people don't hold any grudges just see it as a black period in their history.

Will need to check out that series.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Seen 8 of the 10. Didn't know much about Vietman b4. Some of the soldiers interviews are fascinating and horrifying too. Well worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom