What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I'd love to post here that the wife has just got me a NIB Iron Maiden for crimbo but sadly just some more pants.

Oh well, maybe next year.
Next year ask Iron Maiden to buy you a new wife ;-)

Have a great day soldiers

Peace and pinball for the world [emoji111]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Replacement motor for my cordless Dremel for about £20

This really is a superb tool. I have used it for hundreds of jobs over the years, and Pinball has only represented about half of them.

I would recommend a Dremel to anyone that refurbishes pinball machines or undertakes DIY. This 10.8v model is surprisingly powerful and versatile. Whether you are cutting, wire brushing, polishing, sanding, drilling, buffing, .....

IMG_20181227_1758454.jpg
1545934017726-680678845.jpg

Had an absolute nightmare getting this here but Taxi is finally in the Pin shed. The shipping company I’ve been using for years went into administration with this sat in their warehouse but luckily a friend of a friend knows the owner so we managed to sneak it out the back Goodfellas style. :cool:

DC11D8B1-480D-4B46-9126-7DAD1E0F6669.jpeg

Nice get. I’m more than likely going to have to sell my collection this year to fund a house move but Taxi ? is staying. TaF, WH20 etc.. they come and go but Taxi seems to be seldom seen. Enjoy it mate

Thanks mate, it was seeing your restored taxi thread and Matt’s restoration video which put it top of the wish list. Yours isn’t an absolute beauty, don’t blame you for keeping it. :)

Finally joined pinballinfo approved desoldering club. Impressed with quality feel and spare filters, tips, cleaners included - thought peops may appreciate a photo of what's in the box.:thumbs:
Still on Jan sale at this link - https://cpc.farnell.com/duratool/d00672/desoldering-station-uk-eu-plug/dp/SD0138469

View attachment 77118

Nothing wrong with this kit. great tool. Just make sure you change your tip and filter pads regularly. Tips will wear out quicker than you think. Also always use the rod cleaner after each use. New guns are pretty economical to

Today i received...

fullsizeoutput_cdd.jpegfullsizeoutput_cde.jpeg

Love building these things and upgrading them with all the cool hop-up options available. Then me and my daughter go to town on the body shell/custom paint job/stickers etc :)

Gott some proper ball races. plus i have oil filled aluminium shocks (green), sports motor and some other chassis upgrade parts coming.

Its all about the building of them for me. Once its all done, we'll most likely sell it and start again :)

Used to love them as a kid, could never afford one back i the day. But my mate had a Ninja.

I've since bought The Hornet and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom