What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Yes, it is a lovely example, the black gloss side rails, lock bar & legs look really good .

Am just down the road in Southwick :thumbs:

The speakers may have in line connectors part way along their length. Follow from the speakers to the main wiring loom in the head and you will see them.
Turns out the speakers do work, they're just sh*t. I've been too spoiled by the FF speakers in my Tron and TZ to realise just how bad the stock ones are.

I keep seeing people say oh look what followed me home, it didn’t follow it was a ball ache and wouldn’t have been even that without the very helpful seller....

1217627A-CF0D-416C-B851-832A01A167D7.jpeg

IMG_1380.JPG

picked up a GOTG - thanks to @Will for the heads up on where one was.

To go in, plastic protectors, cliffy, proper work bars rather than those ****e pegs (what was stern thinking?)

Also got a set of gold Mirror blades for MMR.

Neil.

Was down South yesterday picking up a pretty manky Jungle Lord for a future special project :D Has been stored in a shipping container for the last 12 years so the cabinet has seen better days, playfield and plastics are ok, there's battery leakage on the boards but amazingly the backglass is near perfect, god knows how that survived :hmm:

View attachment 74522

picked up a GOTG - thanks to @Will for the heads up on where one was.

To go in, plastic protectors, cliffy, proper work bars rather than those ****e pegs (what was stern thinking?)

Also got a set of gold Mirror blades for MMR.

Neil.

You went Pro? Had you down as a Premium kinda guy! Still very cool.

From NIB LE to project Pro!

Yes, must be mad. Just wanted another to play for a while and TBH something to tinker with over the winter. However going to hold back on the MODs this time.
Just got to locate a ramp/s if possible. If not I can still play it so it's not a massive issue (except for the OCD o_O:cuckoo:)

Big thanks to @new forest pinball for hooking me up with this. She's a beaut!
Where's the New Forest patented inflatable topper - you've been short changed my friend:rofl:

Seriously looks great:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom