What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Congratulations. Nice and well done. I'll be looking for one soon...

Brutal journey, brutal on the bank balance, but worth it I think, I will let you know tomorrow once I have slept.

@Mercifull here's his thread, there is a discount code for pinballinfo members in the first post. Get them ordered and film a video to show me how to fit them please:)
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/retro-refurbs-updates-discounts-for-sideblades™-translites-cabinet-decals-mods-showcase.38861/
Alas I’d need a bit more than 10% discount to do a video on that right now. Pinsound+, speakers and headphone station wasn’t cheap. And colordmd calls out to me on a semi regular basis ??

Alas I’d need a bit more than 10% discount to do a video on that right now. Pinsound+, speakers and headphone station wasn’t cheap. And colordmd calls out to me on a semi regular basis ??
Your doing all that work and your not putting sideblades, custom translite and cabinet art on!

Sounds like your only doing half a job to me!?

That's the problem with this hobby (and others) just where do you stop.

Whatever you do or don't do have fun and enjoy it.

Haha, Sideblades are definitely on the wishlist. My wife has seen them on other machines and really likes them which makes it an easier sell ? I almost got some from Pinball.center but decided against because I didn't really like the design (it's just a duplicate of the background bit underneath the "when dinosaurs ruled the earth" sign.)

image_63351_1_484x484.jpg

Back
Top Bottom