What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Iron Man Vault Edition. Nicely dropped off by Martin. despite the rain.

Got a bunch of mods to get going with. Was surprised to find it already had a shaker, so I'll have one for sale when the new one arrives. On that note I've a stack of extra stuff and mods to clear out, many new and unused. I'll get around to posting the extensive list in the summer.

Spotless, mine and unique with red powder coated legs and lit apron, but will look even nicer when the gold mirror blades and yellow-neon convolux go in :)
Has it got the upgraded pop bumper tops?
If not I have a set for sale.

Yeah it has, cheers. Gonna get the iron man decals for the targets though. Have you got the modded rom with ac/dc?

Good to know it' already got the as the stock ones are pants.
Alas I moved on my Iron Man, starting to miss it as it's a kick **** game and really fast when set up right.
Enjoy.

Ahhh so you did get it. Nice one. Did that other guy get ****ed off or was he messing the seller around

Last edited:
I was the only buyer as far as I’m aware. I made him an offer as soon as I saw it as they tend to get snapped up quickly

Today was a good day:

First a topper for Stern Star Trek Pro, arrived. I had to laugh - £2.13 import duty and then Parcelforce charge £13.25 fee for handling the import duty - cheeky T***S.
IMG_9581.JPG

Then over to Clare's house to receive this beauty:
IMG_9569.JPG IMG_9570.JPG IMG_9571.JPG
Many thanks to Jim @myPinballs - Always a pleasure to see Jim and thank you for delivering and setting this up.

Super fast bag of bits delivery from Andy N [emoji16] Ordered yesterday lunchtime, here first thing.

That's my rainy Weds morning sorted thenuploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180328_fb2d3b67ea9cf0f9c4e32dbefb3c728b.jpg

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

He’s incredible!! I swear he actually hand delivers them in the middle of the night!!

So what’s getting the new rubber then?

Some of you may remember I was looking for a Robotron 2084 cocktail version. I finally tracked one down in Canada and had it shipped over to the U.K. and it was at RGP for some TLC that included conversion to 220v, some board repairs, screen alignment, a few bits of cab restoration work, t-mold replacement, complete joystick maintenance, new control panel panels. She is looking sweet and playing well. I need to spend a bit of time tweaking the joysticks as they have a couple of diagonals that don’t work as well as they should. Anyway - Robotron 2084 is alive and looking great next to my Defender and Stargate cocktails although interestingly the Robotron cocktail is slightly bigger!

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180329_99d6e98446612e2121ae0ce6f2d5e809.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180329_e72fc3da47f46a930f6f86b6d7a97e05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some of you may remember I was looking for a Robotron 2084 cocktail version. I finally tracked one down in Canada and had it shipped over to the U.K. and it was at RGP for some TLC that included conversion to 220v, some board repairs, screen alignment, a few bits of cab restoration work, t-mold replacement, complete joystick maintenance, new control panel panels. She is looking sweet and playing well. I need to spend a bit of time tweaking the joysticks as they have a couple of diagonals that don’t work as well as they should. Anyway - Robotron 2084 is alive and looking great next to my Defender and Stargate cocktails although interestingly the Robotron cocktail is slightly bigger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Robotron and Defender are true classics.Excellent choices.
Wish I had the room.
I remember playing defender back in the day.They had one in the terminal at the local airport. As kids we all went up on a Sunday and if you kicked the cabinet base it gave a credit. As you can imagine we were there all day booting the cr@p out if it,lol.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Absolutely love it! Congrats on a great find!

Back
Top Bottom