What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Just picked this SST up locally for a steal. Needs a bit of tlc but is basically fully working. Not a game that’s ever been on my wanted list but looking forward to getting into it. :)

View attachment 59937

Love that as a theme, if you ever want to share that stealiness and pass on the love, I would like first dibs :)*

*If you don't want to pass on the stealiness, I may be able to pay general rates :p

Just picked this SST up locally for a steal. Needs a bit of tlc but is basically fully working. Not a game that’s ever been on my wanted list but looking forward to getting into it. :)

View attachment 59937
Oh that's such a good game. One of Sega best. Had one here for a while.... It's a total blast to play. The theme is implemented brilliantly. Nice score [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Some pinball parts off ebay - will be having words with the seller.
Last time I got one of these it was from Nissan saying my pick-up had a recall...said pick-up had been sold three years previously....at least you get something you want out of it!

So today I finally received this: (Big shout out to the delivery guys who have spend 9 hours travelling up from Southampton with this thing. They got within 60 metres of my house at the bottom of the road, and then it's taken us an hour to get the van up the hill - also thanks to a neighbour with a 4X4 with a towbar who came to the rescue). Looking forward to getting stuck into bringing this old bugger back to life. It don't look very pretty at present. Williams 'Dealer's Choice' 4 Player EM, 1974.

IMG_9157.JPG
IMG_9158.JPG IMG_9159.JPG IMG_9160.JPG IMG_9161.JPG IMG_9162.JPG IMG_9163.JPG IMG_9164.JPG

Roll on tomorrow..

lovely machine, will look fantastic when done. There are a couple of good videos of that game on youtube.

Got some drop target replacement decals from Pinball Heaven for the IJ idols and got around to fitting them today. Such an improvement, we also fixed the back drop target at the back of the playfield as before this was sticking and not always popping back up when it should. New decals look fantastic :D

IMG_20180304_171320.jpg

Got some Belgom Alu after reading an old thread where someone had used it to clean up some brass wire form ramps.

Done all the ramps on our IJ and the gun.

IMG_20180308_202712.jpg IMG_20180308_202720.jpg IMG_20180308_211120.jpg

Last edited:
I had a box of parts from Pinball resource delivered on Friday.

Parts cost was $901. [500 odd quid] Import duties, etc and Parcelfarce fee came to £122.00 Ouch! :(

Iron Man Vault Edition. Nicely dropped off by Martin. despite the rain.

Got a bunch of mods to get going with. Was surprised to find it already had a shaker, so I'll have one for sale when the new one arrives. On that note I've a stack of extra stuff and mods to clear out, many new and unused. I'll get around to posting the extensive list in the summer.

Spotless, mint and unique with red powder coated legs and lit apron, but will look even nicer when the gold mirror blades and yellow-neon convolux go in :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom