What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Chrimbo prezzies.
Finally a dmm with a beep, only taken 8 years!! And the mother of all suckers. Can’t wait to suck some solder with that bad boy. What a sad **** I really am :rofl:

Have a Happy new year everyone.

5EE58E64-EF9E-4927-8962-669F5141C54F.jpeg

Munchkinland Cliffy from Pinball Heaven. Noticed my mini playfield was showing signs of wear so decided it was time to get the Cliffy protector. I've known about this protector since I've owned the machine but was always put off by having to remove the mini playfield. I thought I'd try half-arsing it and use Glue Dots underneath and the single screw from the top. They are removable without any damage so gave it a go but wasn't happy with the results so decided to bite the bullet and remove the mini playfield. The Jersey Jack manual is excellent and I also used another article I found on the internet. I just had to unplug about 6 cables, marked them up so I knew where to put them back. Removed 3 screws from the top and disconnect another cable, then lift it out.

Cliffy screwed in, put the mini playfield back and connected up the cables, easy-peasy!... then I had the realisation "did I re-connect the cable under the mini playfield before I put it all back?"... Doh!

Had to undo it all again but as I now knew what I was doing it was a 5 minute job.

20171230_203931.jpg

D2DAD315-BDF2-4707-BFC9-C18FA48F10AD.jpeg

A free gift from some very kind friends who are moving house and having a clear out.

Reactions: DRD
Dave, the day after Hadfields call you! You know the score... They only landed in the UK yesterday delivered to Chris B today and the Leeds dudes.

Back
Top Bottom