What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

New Dracula and Scared Stiff crate post arrived today from Pinball Heaven plus a TAF shirt from London Pinball for Kelauce.

New Dracula fitted - ours as you might see in the pic below had a crack in his leg which caused balls to get stuck there often during game play. Replacement looks much shinier! Fitting the crate post in SS is a job for another day as I don't currently have the right sized posi driver to remove the top that holds the coil in (assuming I just remove the coil and slot the new pin in?)
IMG_20171211_192450.jpg IMG_20171211_192627.jpg

Today's post included replacement caps for some currently bare service buttons, a Marco tee, MB flyers to frame and an MB manual from Marco :)

Also received a lovely replacement mummy cover from @Matt Adams! Thanks a lot :D Our current one is cracked on the top hole so great to know we can replace it when it goes.

IMG_20171213_131306.jpg

Last edited:
Got this today from USA, has a couple of patches on head where paint is missing + had broken off claw (easily glued back on)

Just need to make a stand to hold it at correct angle.

20171214_171108.jpg

I'm still tempted to get one . Been putting it off for 6 years, maybe 8 years.
I'm sure I will get one one day.
Looks cool by the way.

Just the head & shoulders, so no knob to get stuck :D

Been looking at them for a while, saw this one at ok price, so went for it.

Don't get many mods but couldn't resist one of these.

A nice shiny purple knob :D

One of the Candy shooters, metallic paint, solid metal. Nice mod actually. Seems high quality.

IMG_2390.jpg

Bloody hell Steve, you only bought that TFTC from me what, 5-6 months ago and now finally got it setup! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom